Returning Student Checklist
Welcome Back! The following checklist will assist you in returning to South Puget Sound Community College after an absence of two or more quarters.
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- The Web Admissions Center is an easy way to submit your application online.
- If you choose not to apply online, come in to see Enrollment Services in Building 25 to fill out the paper version of the application.
- Applications for Admission to South Puget Sound Community College are reviewed and processed by Enrollment Services. We process applications according to the schedule below. Applicants will receive an email confirmation from Enrollment Services within 3-5 business days during the application period. Processing may take longer during peak registration times.
What Quarter do you
want to start?
Applications will be
Quarter Begins Spring 2014 September 2013 April 7, 2014 Summer 2014 January 2014 July 1, 2014 Fall 2014 January 2014 September 22, 2014 Winter 2015 July 2014 January 5, 2015
- Step 2: Advising & Registration
- If you need assistance from an Advisor to select courses or to get help in using the online registration system you will need to attend a New Student Advising and Registration Session (NSAR). If you feel confident that you can register for courses without the assistance of an Advisor then you can fill out the Returning Student Activation form. You can get more information about NSAR and the Activation form on the Returning Student Activation Page.