Due to a cross between fiscal years, Summer disbursement varies slightly from other quarters. This information has been included in each award letter, however it is listed below for a quick reference.
- Summer Tuition is due June 9th.
- Summer Financial Aid will start paying tuition on June 20th. This only applies to students who have signed and returned Award Letters that include Summer funding.
- Students who have Summer Financial Aid on their Award Letters, will be held in their classes and NOT DROPPED until disbursement starts on June 20th.
- Students who have financial aid remaining after tuition is paid, will be issued a balance check. Checks will be mailed the last business day prior to the start of the quarter.
- Students who make schedule changes the week of the June 24th checks will be delayed.
- Checks will be delayed if you have enrolled in non-required classes for your degree.
LOAN - If you have received an Award Letter that includes a loan for Summer quarter.
- Loan funding for both tuition and checks will not be released until July 2nd.
- Students who have Summer Loan on their Award Letters, will be held in their classes and NOT DROPPED until disbursement starting July 2nd.
- Students who have loan funds remaining after tuition is paid, will be issued a balance check. Balance checks take 2-3 days after tuition is paid.