South Puget Sound Community College Foundation offers 100's of scholarships to students attending our college. Applications are available in the Financial Aid Office in the beginning of March and due back mid-April. South Puget Sound Foundation Scholarships are currently closed for the 2014-2015 year.
- Scholarship opportunities are listed here
- Students may access scholarship information through websearches.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the largest private scholarship for 2-year community college transfer students in the country. The scholarship is valued at $40,000 per year! Application information is available at http://www.jkcf.org/scholarship-programs/undergraduate-transfer/how-to-apply/ . Applications are due on December 2, 2014.
- The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance is proud to award $4,000 to one student each semester whose life has been impacted by cancer.The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to college students in their pursuit of higher education. Application deadlines are December 1st, 2014 for Spring 2015 semester and March 31st for Fall 2015. Application information available at http://www.mesothelioma.com/scholarship/
Barry Goldwater Scholarship. This scholarship is targeting those students intending to transfer to a four-year institution in 2015-16 and who intend to pursue research careers in mathematics, the natural sciences, or engineering. The scholarship is a two year scholarship worth up to $7,500 per year. Application information available here Applicatons are due on January 12, 2015.
- WashBoard - The Washington Scholarship Coalition, comprised of public and private organizations has launched theWashBoard.org, to make it easier for Washington students to efficiently find and apply for relevant scholarship opportunities. www.washboard.org
If you have questions, you may contact the Financial Aid Office at (360) 596-5234 or email Kerri Chaput at