South Puget Sound Community College Foundation offers 100's of scholarships to students attending our college. Applications are available in the Financial Aid Office in the beginning of March and due back mid-April. South Puget Sound Foundation Scholarships are currently closed for the 2014-2015 year.
- Scholarship opportunities are listed here
- Students may access scholarship information through websearches.
- The ALL USA Scholarship. Two students will be nominated from SPSCC campus to be an ALL USA Scholar. This will include a $250 scholarship as well as transfer scholarships to four year colleges in Washington State. Apply online at https://my.ptk.org/edge/ Applications are due on November 19, 2014. Additional information available here
- Washington Women in Need Scholarship is a nonprofit organization that provides education and health care grants to low-income women in Washington State to help them improve their lives. This fall, WWIN will make 47 Education Grants to women from across Washington state. Grantees will receive up to $5,000 over a one-year period, which can be used for tuition, mandatory fees, and required books and supplies. Application information available at http://wwin.org/eligibility/ Applications are due on October 31, 2014
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the largest private scholarship for 2-year community college transfer students in the country. The scholarship is valued at $40,000 per year! Application information is available at http://www.jkcf.org/scholarship-programs/undergraduate-transfer/how-to-apply/ . Applications are due on December 2, 2014.
- Soroptimist International of Olympia, a professional women's organization that annually offers a Live Your Dreams scholarship in the amount up to $1850 for a woman to obtain skills-training and/or education to improve her employment status. Scholarship is due November 15, 2014. Click here for application materials and then here for reference forms.
If you have questions, you may contact the Financial Aid Office at (360) 596-5234 or email Kerri Chaput at