Reciprocity Questions

South Puget Sound Community College does not have reciprocity agreements with neighboring states.

Individual community colleges and four-year universities within the Idaho and Oregon border regions may, at their discretion, offer residency rates to border state students; please inquire with the school of choice about tuition rates as Idaho or Oregon students.

There are exchange programs available for students who retain residency in their home state. South Puget Sound Community College is not involved in any way with these programs


Enrollment Services
One-Stop Building 22
Phone: 360-596-5241
Fax: 360-596-5709


Fall, Winter, Spring
7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. / Mon, Tues, Thurs
7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. / Wed
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. / Fri
7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. / Mon-Thurs
Closed on Fridays

Submit Information:

The Residence Questionnaire and supporting documentation should be submitted in person to the Enrollment Services office in Building 25. Bring original documents. Copies made by students are not acceptable.