Transfer Credits to South Puget Sound

If you need to have your SPSCC transcripts sent to another institution, go to Transfer Services. If you are bringing credit or experience to SPSCC, see the lists below for credit options.

Education Requirements Transfer Options
Colleges, universities Accredited college/university Transfer of Credit
Military College Military Training (AARTS or SMARTS) Transfer of Credit
College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Scores above 50th percentile Transfer of Credit
Colleges, Universities Unaccredited college/university *CALE


Education Requirements Transfer Options
Advanced Placement Scores of “3”+ (AP chart) Transfer of Credit
International Baccalaureate IB Diploma Transfer of Credit
High School Transcripts Algebra II “C”+ ea. semester Transfer of Credit
Tech Prep Articulated Programs Transfer of Credit
College in the High School Accredited Institutions Transfer of Credit


Formal Professional Training
Education Requirements Transfer Options
Training Certification Formal Training Program *CALE


Other Prior Learning Experiences
Education Requirements Transfer Options
Non-certified work or experience Other work or life experience Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)


Advising Center
Building 22 Room 210
(360) 596-5241

Learn More

Learn more about transferring credit from South Puget Sound Community College to another college and transfer events at Transfer Services.

Transfer Guide

Information for transfer in the state of Washington

Prior Learning Shortcuts