Credit Transfer Process
- Transfer of Credit
- Credit for Alternative Learning Experience (CALE)
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Not sure which transfer of credit application to complete?
Find the type of credits you have in the following menu to see which process to follow:
- You can use the following conversion tool to see how your AP credits will transfer: LINK to AP Credits
- Note: If you placed below the cutoff scores to receive AP credits, you may still qualify for credits through the Prior Learning Assessment process (PLA). Click here to view the application process: PLA
- CLEP is accepted if you scored above the 50th percentile.
- Example: You have completed an Excel training course at your job, with documented hours, and would like to get credit for an Excel class at SPSCC.
- You can use the following conversion tools to see how your IB credits will transfer: LINK to IB Credits
- Example: Music is your passion -- you have taught yourself how to read music, sing, and play multiples instruments and would like to get credit for a Music class at SPSCC.
Military coursework - Transfer of Credit form
- Example: You have owned a small business for five years, without formal business education, and would like to get credit for two different business classes at SPSCC.
- College in the High School
- Algebra II - SPSCC Intermediate Algebra equivalency
- Tech Prep credits from another college
- Example: You completed a Red Cross Certified First Aid/CPR training program
Transcripts from an accredited college - Transfer of Credit form
Transcripts from a non-accredited college - CALE form