For Participating Colleges
Photo and Bio Requirements
Each community and technical college with a student on the 2013 All-Washington Team is asked to provide a photograph and short bio of their students for the recognition ceremony booklet. Bios and photos submission deadline is Feb. 7, 2014.
The Student Photos
Please send un-cropped mug shots. Please name them as follows: Your college’s name followed by the last name and first initial of the students (SouthPugetSound Doe, John). Please save the photos at no less than 300 dpi.
Please e-mail photos to the following address:
The Student BiosSUBMIT STUDENT BIOS ON WEB SITE
Tell your student's story. Please use the form below to provide biographical information on each of your college's nominees.
All of the information needed usually can be found in the student’s nomination application and will be published in the award ceremony booklet. A pronunciation guide to your student's name will be helpful, as students will be announced at the ceremony.* Required Fields
- December 2 - Nominee applications due to PTK National
- February 7- All student bios and photo due from PIOs
- February 15 - PTK notifies state nominees of national ranking
- February 15 - PTK announces Washington's New Century Scholar
- March 27 - All-Washington Academic Team Recognition Ceremony
- April 6 - National team announced on USA-Today
- April 5-8 - AACC Convention