For Participating Colleges
Photo and Bio Requirements
Each community and technical college with a student on the 2015 All-Washington Team is asked to provide a photograph and short bio of their students for the recognition ceremony booklet. Bios and photos submission deadline is Jan. 30, 2015.
The Student Photos
Please send un-cropped mug shots. Please name them as follows: Your college’s name followed by the last name and first initial of the students (SouthPugetSound Doe, John). Please save the photos at no less than 300 dpi.
Please e-mail photos to the following address: Or use the Dropbox link sent to you.
The Student BiosSUBMIT STUDENT BIOS ON WEB SITE
Tell your student's story. Please use the form below to provide biographical information on each of your college's nominees.
All of the information needed usually can be found in the student’s nomination application and will be published in the award ceremony booklet. A pronunciation guide to your student's name will be helpful, as students will be announced at the ceremony.* Required Fields
- December 5 - Nominee applications due to PTK National
- January 30 - All student bios and photo due from PIOs
- Mid-February - PTK notifies state nominees of national ranking
- Mid-February - PTK announces Washington's New Century Scholar
- March 26 - All-Washington Academic Team Recognition Ceremony
- April 20 - National team announced on USA-Today
- April 18-21 - AACC Convention