The Campus Dental Clinic has been serving the dental needs of Olympian's since the 1970's. We are proud to be a leader in professional education, and patient services. The finest staff, facilities, and equipment are combined to provide the most up-to-date treatment and excellent dental care.
- The Campus Dental Clinic offers patients general dental care in a comfortable environment.
- You are an important link to our dental team giving the dental assisting students the opportunity to serve patients in a clinical setting.
- The Campus Dental Clinic is staffed by licensed dentists, certified dental assistants, licensed dental hygienists, and students serving your oral health care needs.
- The Campus Dental Clinic is equipped with the state-of-the-art infection control facilities as we employ universal precautions for safety and health.
- Crowns (permanent)
- Cleanings: scale, coronal polish and fluoride application (as available)
- Extractions (limited)
- Root Canal treatment (limited)
- Limited Emergency Treatment and needed referrals
- Orthodontic, dentures, involved root canal treatment and surgery.
The clinic staff is dedicated to providing quality dental care to the community. Patients are screened to assess their dental needs and to match those needs with our scope of care and objective of providing students with the needed learning experiences.
Appointments for new patient exams are made by calling (360) 596-5464. If an appointment is not available, we will take your name and phone number and notify you when an appointment becomes available.
A patient's first appointment will be an initial examination, during which a complete health history, oral inspection, blood pressure and set of x-rays are reviewed to determine the recommended treatment. Patients who are eligible for treatment will be presented with a treatment plan and a fee estimate.
Our fees are 20%-30% less than a private dentist. Our attempt to keep fees as low as possible make it necessary to expect payment for services at the time of treatment.
Likewise, we are unable to offer a payment program or a "sliding fee scale."
We accept cash, checks and Visa or Master Card for your payment convenience.
We accept DSHS medical coupons, copy of the current coupon will be made at each patient visit.
We do submit insurance claims on patient's behalf, keep in mind the insurance contract is between the patient and the insurance company. It is the patient's responsibility to know the limitations of their policy, and to pay the estimated co-payment at time of service.
Patient's need to bring insurance information with them at their first appointment.
Contact the Dental Clinic:
Dental Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clinic hours will vary each quarter as dentists and hygienists are available.