Here are three simple steps to take to ensure your registration for upcoming quarters runs smoothly.
- Find your Registration Appointment Time online.
- Remember, your registration appointment is when your student account opens up for registration activity. This is the date and time you can go online and register.
- A registration appointment is not an appointment with your advisor.
- Registration Appointments are available online in early February.
- Make an appointment with your advisor
- Contact your advisor by email, during office hours or by phone to arrange an advising appointment.
- Some faculty advisors do individual appointments, others prefer group advising.
- Your advisor will help you with class selections and answer questions. You should come prepared to meet with your advisor having already looked at the new quarterly class schedule and with questions ready.
- Bring your degree audit report and a program guide to your appointment.
Don't know your advisor’s email address?
- Register for Classes Online (Once your registration appointment opens up your student account)
- Registration Date & Advisor Information.
Contact an Educational Planner:
Contact an educational planner by emailing with any questions about Advising Day activities or the advising and registration process.
Building 22, Room 210