Campus Resources

Campus Resources

Education Plan Request

Education Plans are required for students receiving Financial Aid, in the Worker Retraining Program and the Opportunity Grant Program. You can also request a personal plan. To receive an Education Plan:

1. Get copies of all transcripts from other colleges and universities you have attended. You will need to submit official transcripts to have them implemented in your degree program. You can fill out the Transfer of Credit Request form on the Transfer Policies and Procedures page. Keep in mind that transfer evaluations can take up to eight weeks to process and your Education Plan cannot be completed without the transfer of credit evaluation completed first.

2. Complete the Education Plan Request online.

3. We will contact you when your education plan is complete. We make every effort to return Educational Plans to you in a timely manner. Please be aware during peak times (financial aid application due date, spring graduation, etc.) that it may take longer than usual to receive your plan. Please submit the form giving adequate leeway for us to return your plan to you!

4. The individual student is ultimately responsible for his/her educational and life decisions.

5. Once your plan is complete you will be able to view and print your plan from the Degree Audit webpage. If you are required to turn in a copy of your Education Plan you will need to print from Degree Audit. Paper copies of Educational Plans are not provided.


Advising Center
Building 22 Room 210
(360) 596-5241

Advising Session Calendar

Advising Calendar (pdf)

Advising Appointments

Advising Links

Transfer of Credit

Have credit to transfer to SPSCC? Learn more about the type of credit we can bring in toward a degree program. Evaluation can take 6-8 weeks, so plan ahead!