Temporary Student Activation
You are considered a temporary student if any of the following applies:
- You are under the age of 18 and wish to take classes at SPSCC NOT as part of the Running Start program.
- You are under the age of 18 and wish to take classes at SPSCC during summer quarter WHILE a Running Start student.
- You want to attend SPSCC for a quarter in-between enrollment at another college.
- You need to take a specific set of courses needed for transfer to a college or degree program that SPSCC does not offer or for job advancement purposes.
- You do not intend to complete a degree or certificate program at SPSCC.
- You are taking classes for leisure or personal enrichment.
To activate your account for registration:
1. Apply to South Puget Sound Community College. You will receive an email from SPSCC welcoming you to the college and supplying your Student ID Number.
2. Activate your Student Email account. This will create a @my.spscc.edu email address for you and is the official communication pathway to students from the college. You will receive an email with set up instructions once your admissions application has been processed to the email address you listed on your admissions application. Please monitor your junk mail or spam mail folder as many times this email will end up there.
3. Go to PRO (Pre-Registration Orientation). This module based orientation will give you the information you need to know as a temporary student on our campus. After the orientation you will take a short quiz for comprehension and submit any documentation you need us to have to assist you in registration for your classes. You will be emailed your registration information to your @my.spscc.edu email account.