Requesting Services for the First Time
How do I request services?
- Call (360) 596-5306 or email for an intake appointment with Coordinator John Rajcich.
- Bring a completed Intake Form to your appointment.
- Along with your intake form, you must submit documentation of your disability. The Coordinator will meet with you to review and discuss your needs, and will determine reasonable and appropriate accommodations. Requests for accommodations must be made in a timely manner.
- Additional forms:
- Release of information
- Accessing Disability Support Services
Who do I contact?
- Disability Support Services is responsible for providing support services for students with documented disabilities. You are welcome to contact us for more information during normal college business hours (8-5 in Fall, Winter and Spring quarter; 7:30-5:30 during summer quarter).
- Please click here for more information about how college is different than high school.
Disability Support Services
Building 22 suite 260
of Diversity and Equity:
Director of Diversity and Equity:
DSS Exam Form
Procedures and Complaint Process