ORDERING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
- All transcripts are ordered online at www.studentclearinghouse.org. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options, fees, and the electronic consent form that must be signed. By clicking on the link, you will leave South Puget Sound’s website.
- Select South Puget Sound Community College from the drop-down menu and fill out the required information.
- Place your order and pay online using your Visa or Master credit/debit card. The cost is $2.25 per recipient and a $3.00 for each transcript ordered. You will be charged after your order has been completed. Order as many transcripts as you like in a single session
- Upload documents (scholarship applications, law school or nursing forms, resumes etc.) in ‘pdf’ or ‘jpeg’ format only.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically, mailed, or picked up in person. If the Clearinghouse does not have an electronic submission option for your recipient, Enrollment Services will still send electronically if possible through our Washington State College System.
Transcripts are released only if all financial obligations to South Puget Sound Community College have been met. Transcripts are withheld if any obligations to the college, financial or otherwise, are not fulfilled.
- If you want current quarter grades or degrees to appear on your transcript, wait until 2 weeks before the end of the quarter to turn in your request.
- Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without prior written consent of the student. Picture ID is required when picking up transcripts in person.
- Typically mailed in 3-5 business days, unless you have an outstanding financial obligation or another hold on your records. This does not include delivery time of the US Postal Service.
- If you do not have a Visa or Master credit/debit card, you may order transcripts in person at the Enrollment Services Office in Bldg. 25. Pay the cashier for the transcripts you are requesting. Turn in your request form. They will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Processing may take longer time during SPSCC peak times.
- If you need a transcript immediately, the request form is available at Enrollment Services in Building 25 on main campus. The cost is $25.00 per transcript and requests are processed in-person, for pick-up only.
- An unofficial transcript is an unsigned copy of your academic record and can be accessed online using your Student Identification Number (SID) and Global PIN (date of birth – mmddyy). If you do not know your SID.
- If taken in Washington State request a copy at https://gedverify.org.
- You can go to www.gedtestingservice.com this is a national clearinghouse and charges per transcript.