Welcome to Transfer Services!
This website provides links to important university and community college information and resources for students planning to transfer.
To learn more about the steps required to transfer, consider attending one of our Transfer Workshops.
For questions about career planning or choosing a major, contact the Career Center at 596-5567 / 596-5239 or take a look at their website to view career workshop dates:
If you have additional transfer questions or need advising, call (360) 596-5241 or email .
Browse the links below to gather facts and materials for your transfer, and remember to plan early!
- Transfer Application Deadlines:
- Transfer Tips:
Some helpful hints to smooth your transition to a university.
- Transfer Timeline:
A timeline to help you get ready to transfer.
- Transfer Workshops:
Attend a transfer workshop to plan a successful transition to another college.
- Washington University Links:
Learn general information and look up course equivalencies at in-state universities.
- Washington Community College Links:
Look up information about in-state community college programs.
- Foreign Language Requirements:
Find out foreign language admissions and graduation requirements.
- Special Transfer Agreements:
- An overview of South Puget Sound Community College’s transfer arrangements with specific institutions.
- What can I do with this major?
View a list of majors with additional information, such as possible careers and degrees.
- College Search by Major:
Search the major of your choice and read a description along with questions to ask a university.
- Transfer Rights and Responsibilities: (pdf)
Understand your rights and responsibilities and the rights and responsibilities of transfer colleges and universities.
- Direct Transfer Agreement – Frequently Asked Questions: (pdf)