Applying for Admission
We maintain an "open door" admissions policy and accept anyone who may benefit from our educational programs, regardless of academic background.
Becoming a South Puget Sound Community College student is easy!
Use the links to the left if you would like to apply for a degree earning program. Otherwise click the link below that suits you best.
- I’m going to college for the first time
- I'm re-applying after being gone for two or more quarters
- I’m transferring from another college or university
- I’m an international student
- I’m a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces
- I’m in high school and I want to take college classes
- I’m taking classes for personal enrichment
- I want to earn my GED
- I need to improve my English Speaking skills
- I am a graduating Running Start student continuing at South Puget Sound Community College
- I want to receive advanced placement credits for scoring 3 or higher on one or more Educational Testing Service’s Advancement Placement Tests