It is our mission to provide students with the skills and education necessary to be financially savvy and navigate student lending. SPSCC has partnered with American Student Assistance to provide our past, present, and future students with a free and innovative financial literacy program called SALT. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we’re providing all of its services to you – including your lifetime membership free of charge.
Why sign up with SALT?
- A free service if you want or need financial help and advice
- Personalized loan tracking dashboard
- Interactive money management tools
- Help with finding scholarships, internships and jobs
- Exclusive benefits that help you start small and think big
- Why I Love My Budget
- Where To Find Your Student Loan Information
- Money Mindset
- How To Make The Best Financial Decisions
Activate your membership today!
- Visit www.saltmoney.org/spscc
- Click “Sign Up”
- Enter your information
- Create a password
- Under “School” list South Puget Sound Community College
- Click “Get Started”