Welcome to Degree Audit
Degree Audit is an online advising tool that allows you to view degree and certificate requirements and track your completed coursework towards completion of chosen degree or certificate program.
Degree Audit is available daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Student will log in to degree audit using their SID number and their global pin
- Advisors will log in to degree audit using their login and password obtained from Enrollment Services. See Kathy Rhodes for more information.
- Degree Audit is available for usage daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Degree Audit has three main features:
- Degree Audit: Run an audit of your current academic record against any degree or certificate offered at SPSCC to view your progress towards graduation.
- Academic Planner: View an academic plan of future coursework recommended by your advisor. An academic plan is a listing of tentative future coursework by quarter.
- Advising Notes: View advising notes your advisor may leave for you. For example, an advisor may summarize decisions made during your meeting or note advising recommendations.
Degree Audit Frequently Asked Questions:
Degree Audit only displays transferred-in credits that have been officially evaluated and approved by Enrollment Services February 2010 forward. Students who have registered for classes may submit a request form for an Official Transfer Credit Evaluation. Once your transcript(s) have been evaluated, the accepted coursework will be displayed. Degree audit is an advising tool and cannot be substituted as an official transcript evaluation. Official transcript evaluations are on file with Enrollment Services.
Important Note: An unofficial review of your credits with an advisor does not qualify as an officially submitted request. You still need to complete the official process with Evaluations for courses to be displayed in Degree Audit.
Courses that are transferred to your degree at South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC) are denoted by a code “TR” in the degree audit page. Transferred-in courses are converted to their SPSCC equivalent courses in the degree audit page. Courses that do not have a direct equivalency will be shown as ENGL 901, MATH 902, BIOL 903, etc. and will be accepted to their applicable distribution or area of your primary degree or certificate.
A maximum of 75 credits will be accepted and applied to your primary degree only. If you change degrees, you need to submit another request to Enrollment Services to re-evaluate your credits according to the requirements of the degree you select. These credits may not be reflected in degree audit. Contact Enrollment Services for a copy of your official transcript evaluation.
Yes. In the drop down menu next to “Select a degree” in the Degree Audit page, scroll down to the end and select "ZZ Course History.
Degree Audit displays your Accuplacer assessment scores and/or your class placement. Contact your advisor for your placement or Enrollment Services.
Degree Audit only displays the approved substituted course and/or waived requirement(s) that the program advisor of the degree or certificate approves and officially submits to Enrollment Services with a Special Enrollment form. Substituted courses and waived requirements are denoted by “SB” and “WV”. For more details, contact Enrollment Services
- Split credits – Degree Audit does not use partial credits for a degree requirement that has maximum credit limitation. Such as the rules of three maximum credits for activity PE classes and five maximum credits for performance/studio art classes in Humanities distribution for the AA degree.
- Semester credits – Semester credits transferred from other colleges are multiplied by 1.5 converting them to quarter credits. For example, 3.0 semester credits is converted to 4.5 quarter credits. Degree Audit will not check you off for completing a requirement that has a minimum credit rule because of the 0.5 credit difference.
**A degree audit is unofficial and is intended for advising purposes only. Contact your advisor if you have any questions. Final approval of SPSCC degree and certificate completion resides with Enrollment Services. It is highly recommended that students utilize Degree Audit in collaboration with an advisor.