A student must officially withdraw from a class to receive a refund. Refunds take five to ten business days to process.
- Web Registration ends at 5 P.M. on the 4th day of the quarter.
- All Add/Drop/Withdrawals must be done in person after the 4th day of the quarter.
- Withdrawals during the first five (5) instructional days of the quarter receive a 100% refund
- Withdrawals occurring from the sixth (6th) through the twentieth (20th) calendar day of the quarter receive a 40% refund
- Withdrawals occurring after the twentieth (20th) calendar day of the quarter receive no refund
Students receiving financial aid assistance must consult with prior to withdrawing. Students receiving Educational Benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs will have enrollment changes reported directly to the DVA.
Current deadlines for refunds are listed on the Admissions and Registrations Calendar.
eTutoringThe Western eTutoring Consortium provides free online tutoring in a range of subject areas to all currently enrolled SPSCC students.
Early Advantage ProgramA new partnership with South Puget Sound Community College and Brandman University.
Virtual Transfer Pathway
You can receive important alerts including late start information or campus closures by e-mail or text message on your phone. Click here for instructions.