- South Puget Sound Community College maintains a waiting list for many courses if they become full. Students may add themselves to the waitlist via the web or at the Enrollment Services office between Advising Day and before the Wait List turns off (see below).
- If an opening occurs in a class, the student at the top of the waitlist will automatically be enrolled in that class. Students are placed on the waitlist in chronological (first come, first served) order.
- Students can be on a maximum of 5 Waitlists at a time.
- Students need to check their class schedule at least once a day after 8 am Monday through Friday so any necessary adjustments can be made within the 24 hour deadline.
The Waitlist will turn OFF:
- Winter Quarter 2013 - December 27 at Noon
- Spring Quarter 2013 - March 28 at Noon
- Summer Quarter 2013 – June 27 at Noon
The College will notify students by e-mail only if enrolled into a class from the Waitlist. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the College has an accurate e-mail address. Verify e-mail address.
- It is the student's responsibility to check the waitlist on a daily basis.
- Students have 24 hours following registration into a class from the Waitlist to make a payment (if after the tuition due date) and adjust their schedule if necessary.
- Students are responsible for making sure their schedule is accurate by dropping any unwanted classes. Failure to do so may result in a failing grade being posted to their transcript and possible additional tuition and fees.
How to check your waitlist status
- Go to www.spscc.ctc.edu
- Click on “Current Students”
- Click on “Class Waitlists”
- Click on “Check the Waitlist”
- Enter your Student ID Number and Your Registration PIN
If a course no longer shows on the Waitlist screen you have been enrolled into that class.
The Student Could Be Removed From the Waitlisted Class If Any Of The Following Are True:
- The student becomes enrolled in more than 18 credits without an Excess Credit Request on file with Enrollment Services.
- The student has tuition or fees outstanding, a parking fine, financial aid fine, or other fine or block that bars registration.
- The student has been Academically Dismissed
- The student has not met the prerequisites for the class
- The student is enrolled in 2 or more different sections of the same class
Once the quarter begins students who are in the top five slots of a waitlist are strongly encouraged to attend the first class session.
eTutoringThe Western eTutoring Consortium provides free online tutoring in a range of subject areas to all currently enrolled SPSCC students.
Early Advantage ProgramA new partnership with South Puget Sound Community College and Brandman University.
Virtual Transfer Pathway
You can receive important alerts including late start information or campus closures by e-mail or text message on your phone. Click here for instructions.