How to Apply
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit the following materials to the address listed below.
- A South Puget Sound Community College employment application
- A letter of application addressed to the Screening Committee that addresses your qualifications as they relate to the skills, abilities and responsibilities set forth in the position announcement
- A current resume
- Official or unofficial transcripts
- Names, phone numbers and addresses of three professional references
- Classified positions only: A completed Supplemental Exam (located within the respective position announcement)
Application packets received that do not contain all of the required materials will not be considered by the screening committee. Official transcripts will be required at time of hire. All electronic submissions must be a single file in MS Word or PDF file format only. Application materials become the property of South Puget Sound Community College.
Please direct your applications to:
Human Resources Office
South Puget Sound Community College
2011 Mottman Road SW
Olympia, Washington 98512-6292
Voice/Message: (360) 596-5500
Fax: (360) 596-5706
Employment application (word doc)
Employment application (pdf)
South Puget Sound Community College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and welcomes all qualified applicants, especially minorities, women, persons of disability, persons over forty and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans to apply. South Puget Sound Community College employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. As a condition of employment, new employees must provide proof of identity and employment eligibility.
Persons with disabilities needing assistance in the application process may call (360) 596-5500. For TDD access call (360) 596-5439.