South Puget Sound Community College maintains a waiting list for many courses if they become full. If an opening occurs in a class, the student at the top of the waitlist will automatically be enrolled in that class. Students are placed on the waitlist in chronological (first come, first served) order and can be on a maximum of 5 Waitlists at a time.
The College will drop you from the class if any
of the following are true:
- You become enrolled in more than 18 credits without an Excess Credit Request on file with Enrollment Services.
- You have tuition or fees outstanding, a parking fine, financial aid fine, or other fine or block that bars registration.
- You have been Academically Dismissed
- You have not met the prerequisites for the class
- You are enrolled in 2 or more different sections of the same class
The College will notify students by e-mail only if enrolled into a class from the Waitlist. It is your responsibility to make sure the College has an accurate e-mail address. Verify e-mail address.
- It is your responsibility to check the waitlist on a daily basis.
- You have 24 hours following registration into a class from the Waitlist to make a payment (if after the tuition due date) and adjust your schedule if necessary.
- You are responsible for making sure your schedule is accurate by dropping any unwanted classes. Failure to do so may result in a failing grade being posted to your transcript and possible additional tuition and fees.
Check the Admission/Registration Calendar to see tuition due dates. If tuition is not paid by the tuition due date, you will be dropped from your classes. Any registration occurring after the tuition due date requires payment within 24 hours. If a third party (i.e. non-profit agency, state agency or financial institution) is paying the student’s tuition contact the Cashier’s office at 596-5246 to avoid being dropped from your classes. Check the Tuition and Refund Policy page for more details.
Degrees and Certificates
I give South Puget Sound Community College my permission to post any certificates or degrees to my transcript that I have completed.