Get Training that Fits Your Life
Considering a career change or starting college? Out of work? Facing a Layoff?
You may qualify for employment and training services. Services range from financial support to help finding a job or retraining for a new career. You may be qualified for benefits that will help you to stay in school and/or pay for your education.
- Workforce Investment Act (WA) Dislocated Worker can assist you with retraining and re-employment services. Dislocated Worker can assist you with short term or long term training.
- Worker Retraining is designed to get you started or help you complete your studies in a Professional-Technical program. Worker Retraining may be available to supplement your other financial aid resources.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility involves a variety of factors. Qualifications include:
- Drawing unemployment benefits
- Facing lay-off, or unemployed and have exhausted your benefits
- Self-employment (but have become unemployed because of natural disaster or general economic conditions in your community)
How do I find out more about long-term programs?
Contact the Dislocated Worker Program at