Registration times are assigned to currently enrolled students based on the number of credits they have completed at South Puget Sound Community College and any official evaluated transferred in credit from other colleges. You can get more information about how registration times are assigned from our Student Registration Time Assignments handout.
- You can check your registration day and time for the upcoming quarter three weeks prior to registration.
- Not sure when registration begins? You can look at the Admissions & Registration Calendar for dates.
- Your registration time will fall between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. during the designated registration days. This is the time the registration system will open for you to register for classes.
- For summer and fall registration only you can register for BOTH quarters at the same time on your assigned registration day and time.
PIN (personal identification number)
In order to register for classes you will need a registration PIN (personal identification number).
- As long as you are a currently enrolled student and you are assigned to a faculty advisor or The Welcome Center, your registration PIN will be your global PIN (date of birth: MMDDYY).
Your registration time is NOT an appointment with your advisor. Meet with your advisor prior to your registration time for class and degree questions.
Please login to the following page to find your advisor contact information and your registration date and time.
- Your registration time is the earliest time you can register for classes online or in-person (Registration).
- It is your responsibility to contact your advisor to discuss your classes and educational goals (Advising).